After the excitement of the Cultural Medallion award and all its attendant attention that Fahcheong received, he came back to Canada to the winter.
Being no bear, he did not, could not hibernate. Instead, it was a little quality time to enjoy being with the family over the holiday period. and some winter activities like snowshoeing, x-country skiing, and yes, even shovelling away the snow from the driveway.
But now, he’s gone from cold to hot — he’s in Thailand, beginning work on another exciting project. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Cultural Medallion
- Having fun in 2013
- BOOK LAUNCH! Coming July 20, 2013
- Upcoming Exhibition – January 31, 2013
- Library sculpture gets new opening
- Sculptor shows his other side
- Passages Exhibition: Extended!
- Passages Exhibition Opening & Upcoming talk by the artist – Sat. Nov. 19th
- PASSAGES – upcoming exhibition shout out!